STRIVING TOWARDS EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS
- Delhi World Public Schools have the best infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities, including well stocked libraries, Mathematics, Science and Language labs, Rooms for workshops and Open spaces for sports.
- In terms of teaching, Delhi Public World Schools follow the guidance of the Education and Resource Council of the, Delhi Public World Foundation, which comprises eminent names in the world of education.
- Delhi World Public Schools strive to achieve the best academic standards in the world and your child will have access to the finest environment and facilities for drawing out and maximising their best potential.
EXCELLENCE IN CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- The Delhi World Public Schools system is aimed at developing confident, well rounded students with capabilities and the spirit to reach for the stars. The curriculum provides a rich variety of co-curricular activities, which we consider not extra but an ESSENTIAL part of a child's education.
- These include Indian Dance, Western Dance, Indian Music, Western Music, Yoga, Martial Arts, Drama, Debating, Elocution, Art, Abacus, Aero Modelling.
- Cotton Spinning and Weaving, Pottery, Handmade Paper Making, Carpentry, amongst many others. From time to time experts will provide valuable inputs from their various fields.
STRIVING TOWARDS EXCELLENCE IN SPORTS
- At Delhi Public World Schools, we believe that Sports plays an important role in the life of a child.
- The qualities of leadership, teamwork and sporting spirit are learned on the sports field. Therefore, every child at a Delhi World Public School is encouraged to take up a sport being given a vast choice including Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Lawn and Table Tennis, Chess and much more.
- Our sporting facilities are for both indoor and outdoor sports and include 360° running track, swimming pool, cricket pitch, cricket nets, football pitch, basketball, badminton and volley ball courts. In addition to Physical Education teachers, the school will also provide professional coaches.
- The sports teachers do the 'talent spotting' to encourage children to take up the sport that most suits their interests and skills.