How Delhi World Public Schools are different ?
Delhi World Public Schools are a new chain of schools under the aegis of the Delhi Public World Foundation - a Dipsites Pedagogy System initiated by Delhi Public School Alumni which includes luminaries like Salman Khurshid - Former External Affairs Minister, Government of India; Montek Singh Ahluwalia - Former Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission; Chintamani Rao - Former Vice Chairman, Times Broadcasting Company; CA. Rajiv Soni - President of the Dipsite Association; Dr. Rakshanda Jalil, Historian,Sharmila Tagore.
This group spearheads a mission to achieve excellence in education through cutting edge learning tools combined with the human touch and the unique Guru-Shishya(Teacher-Pupil) bond the DelhiPublic School ethos.
Delhi World Public Schools USPs
- Every child is unique. We shall tap the potential in each child, scholastic & co---scholastic, to bring out the 'hero' in the child . Each child will be motivated & inspired to dream big & carve a niche for himself/herself .
- child's identity shall be so honed to change their signatures into 'Autographs
- Delhi World Foundation is backed by experienced Education & Resource Council members who shall ensure Quality- by Academic Audits, continuous Teacher Training programmes & Regular Monitoring & support.
- Curriculum delivery will be different :
- Activity based, joyful, stress-free learning .
- Focus on development of motor skills
- Learning by doing, eg. Handmade paper, Clay Modeling, Best Out of waste etc.
- Yoga & Sports- an integral part, shall be given due impetus .
- Emphasis on Learning from the Environment - Green environment I Botanical garden I Solar energy.
- Blend of Indian values & world culture.
- Focus on child's sense of inquisitiveness, exploration, urge for Experimentation,Observation & Synthesis .